It is the aim of the Cavy Section within the EE to unite all cavy fanciers throughout Europe.
The section therefore lends the following support:
- To preserve and support all existing and standardised breeds (our cultural heritage)!
- To promote thus far unstandardised or new breeds and colours.
- To present all affiliated countries with as much information as possible in all fields.
- Encouraging the exchange of information of technical as well practical natures between the affiliated countries.
- To arrange judges.
- To arrange breeding stock.
- To facilitate judges for shows in affiliated countries.
- To arrange annual judges’ seminars to further the development of judges from all affiliated countries.
- To train up and make exams for judges in newly affiliated countries.
- To aid and support all affiliated countries in all matters that concern the keeping, breeding and exhibiting of cavies.